Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day 5: Off

Though I had all the intentions in the world, I had little of the follow through needed to complete a sound workout.  I'm the kinda guy that pushes and pushes until I cannot push anymore and I believe that this day, I was successful in doing the latter.

I got myself up to the gym and despite having less than my usual sleep, I was going to attempt my workout to the best of my abilities.  Unfortunately, that didn't amount to much of anything.  I warmed up on the treadmill and even started into a set of walking lunges with 25lbs. dumbbells, but I just wasn't 100%.  I racked the weights, went home and at a good meal.

Thankfully, I was right on the money.  I went to bed shortly after 9pm and didn't rise until after 7:45am.

My body feels great and mind is a lot sharper.  Thankfully I start the day out with a massage.

Day 6 should prove to be pretty good.  I will focus on pull holds.  See you in 24 hours!

-Dale L. Roberts
One Jacked Monkey

You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program.  As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician.  The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein.  Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment