Friday, November 21, 2014

Day 14: Stretch and rest

I guess the title can be misleading, considering that I worked out anyways.  My workout primarily focused on pushes, but no pulls.  I kept my workout below 1 hour and took an additional 15 minutes to loosen up my back, biceps and shoulder area.  It felt great to take a day away from my pull ups and I anticipate some growth in my pull ups tomorrow.

I'll see you then!

-Dale L. Roberts
One Jacked Monkey, LLC

You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program.  As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician.  The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein.  Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment