Saturday, November 29, 2014

Day 21: Off day

Oddly enough, my workout the day before was not entirely impossible, slightly challenging yet I managed completing it.  But, today, I awoke to some pretty good soreness.  Much like I would train my back on a priority day, focusing on many compound, high rep, high volume exercises.  As the day progressed, I continued to loosen up and by bed time, I felt almost nothing in soreness.

Stretching, adequate hydration and plenty of BCAAs helped in my recovery and never let's me down.  Tomorrow is priority training day and my focus will be on completing 100 pull ups with little rest as possible.  We'll see how I do, but I'm feeling confident that I'll see some marked improvement.

-Dale L. Roberts
One Jacked Monkey

You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program.  As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician.  The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein.  Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment