Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 10: Off

Though I was ambitious yesterday, I woke to discover that I was markedly sore and fatigued in my back muscles.  Never ignore excessive soreness and fatigue, because this is when you are needing healing time most and also most susceptible to injury.

I did train my favorite muscles group, the legs, but kept it on isolated pin select equipment so that I could give my back muscles the day off.  This worked and I found that 10 rounds of 10 reps each on the leg extension and leg curl machines was enough to make me wobble walk my way home.

I will fall back on to my plans come tomorrow based on how well I feel.

The plan is to perform inverted rows and my gut is feeling that the TRX suspension training straps sound like a winner.  That'll be a 15 minute workout and I'm going to shoot for 200 reps as I did on the pull ups.  We will see come tomorrow's post.

Thanks for tuning in and for those of you unaware, this IS going to be full publication going into summer of next year.  Be sure to share this information with every one you now and join in on this challenge.  Even if you have never done a single pull up, you can set your own bar of at least completing 1 rep in the next month.

Get lit, be fit, stay strong!

-Dale L. Roberts
One Jacked Monkey


You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program.  As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician.  The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein.  Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment