Monday, November 24, 2014

Day 16: OFF (nothing to see hear, move on to the next blog)

What a day to take a break.  I'm feeling pretty darn sore in my back (lats mainly).  I'm looking forward to a morning session of massage therapy and an afternoon of single arm pull ups.

I had an excellent leg workout today and was able to avoid picking up a weight more than 6 times (weighted sumos).  Great times, I'm sure my legs will feel it tomorrow.

I'll see you tomorrow and post results.

-Dale L Roberts
One Jacked Monkey, LLC



You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program.  As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician.  The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein.  Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.

P.S.  See I told you, there's nothing to see hear, move on to the next blog or a previous blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment