Monday, December 1, 2014

Day 23: Off and rest upper body

I awoke today with some pain on my right shoulder.  Not sure that I did anything specific, but it feels like someone punched me right on the bone.  So, I'm hitting the gym today, but only utilizing my lower body and isolated pin select machines.  Pray for my legs, because when I cannot use my upper body, I unleash hell on my lower body.

Hahaha, hopefully by tomorrow I will be fully rested and ready for a secondary pull day.  I'm thinking about hitting on some inverted rows and barring any shoulder issues, I will tap into some medial/rear delt movements with some traps thrown into the mix.  Great times!

Talk to you tomorrow!

-Dale L Roberts
One Jacked Monkey

You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program.  As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician.  The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein.  Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment