Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 26: Stretch day

I have been so heavy into stretching my legs that I often overlook my upper body.  Unfortunate for my upper body, because though I may have an average build, I still have excessive tightness and soreness in the upper back and neck area.  I believe that my injury came from lack of stretching.  So, my focus today, instead of heavy training, I took 15 minutes just to loosen up.

My primary areas were back, biceps and shoulders with mild attention paid to my chest and triceps.  Great session, I felt extra good about my stretches because I warmed up ahead of time for 10 minutes on the treadmill.  Let's reconnect tomorrow, as I'll be doing some isometric training to help build for my next big run in 2 days!  100 pull ups in as quick a time as possible.

-Dale L Roberts
One Jacked Monkey

You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program.  As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician.  The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein.  Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment