Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 24: Injured and Rest

Yep, my shoulder is still nagging at me though the intensity is not as severe as it was upon waking.  It tells me that the inflammation is down and my shoulder is healing from whatever aggravated.  I took the complete day off and even opted to take an extra long nap.

Taking a day off is super great, but I try not to abuse that privilege.  I look forward to getting up tomorrow and attacking a great cardio session, stretch and a mid-afternoon pull routine.  I'll be back on track and ready to rock!  Let's connect tomorrow!

-Dale L Roberts
One Jacked Monkey

You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program.  As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician.  The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein.  Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment