Sunday, January 25, 2015

Days 74 - 79: Writing books, pull ups and knowing my priorities

By Dale L Roberts, One Jacked Monkey, LLC
January 25, 2015

This is a blog that's been a long time in the making.  I was going to go on a rather detailed accounting of the past week, however, this post would become a novel.  So, I'm just going to highlight what I did since staying super busy with travel, writing 2 new books and rewriting 1 old book.


  1. I did 2 priority pull up training routines over the past week.  It consisted of 5 sets of 10 pull ups in under 7 minutes and 30 seconds
  2. I stretched a lot and continued my neck work using the Denneroll
  3. I added rope skipping to my routine and my calves have hated me for it
  4. I added bridging to my routine to aid in neck development and spinal decompression
That's my synopsis thus far.  I will get back on here a bit more frequent now that I have 2 of my books off to the editor.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment