Sunday, February 8, 2015

Days 89 - 93: Still on track

I am still truckin' forward with one week left on the program.

Yesterday, Day 92 I did a pull workout with a little legs:
10 minute warm up with rope
30 seconds skip
30 seconds rest
Then,
Pull ups - 2 minute rest between each attempt
15, 12, 12, 12
TRX Inverted Rows - 2 minute rest between each attempt
15, 16, 16, 15
(This movement aggravated my right shoulder.  I have been doing some research lately and have found a few experts stating that upright rows can be damaging to the shoulder.  Normally, if a TRX is suspended from a bar, inverted rows would be on par.  But, the TRX I use is suspended from the wall, so the movement is more like an upright row.  Part way into my second set, I was feeling it, but I didn't listen to my body.  After the workout was done and this morning was possibly the worst. I iced my right shoulder and it is feeling better later in the day now.  No more TRX "inverted rows" when the suspension is from the wall.  Not good.)
Close grip pull ups - 2 minute rest between each attempt
10, 10, 10, 10

Finished with legs -
Lunges - 2 minute rest between each attempt
50, 52, 54, 60
Squats - 2 minute rest between each attempt
20, 30, 40, 50

Cooldown on the treadmill for 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment